What is a cookie?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored, however, if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you.
Types of Cookie on Vandrezzer FC websites
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These cookies let you navigate around our website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets, and online billing. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to...
- Remember things like information you've entered on forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session.
- Identify you as being logged in to Vandrezzer FC websites.
- Remember when you have seen a single use page (such as the splash page) so we don't show it to you again and again.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
We use performance cookies to...
- Provide statistics on how our website is used by our fans
- See how effective our adverts are (we don't use this information to target adverts to you when you visit other websites).
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Test different designs of our website
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name) and provide enhanced, more personal features. They can also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
We use 'Functionality' cookies to...
- Show you when you're logged in to the website
- Show you have a nickname or not and have or have not accepted our terms and conditions
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may mean we can't offer you some services and will reduce the support we can offer you. It's also possible that preventing these cookies stops us from remembering that you didn't want a specific service.