Terms and Conditions
PART A - GENERAL USE TERMS
1. Terms of Website use
1.1. Vandrezzer Football Club Limited (Vandrezzer FC or VFC) operates the www.vandrezzerfc.com website and mobile App. Our registered office is Vandrezzer Football Club Limited , No.15 Justice Edet Robert Nkop Avenue, Shelter Afrique, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
The terms "you" and "your" refers to you, as a user or viewer of the Website. These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") apply to your use of the Website and by continuing to use this Website you are confirming that you accept the Terms set out below and the additional usage terms set out in the relevant parts of the Website.
2. Changes to these Terms and additional terms
- 2.1. We may change these Terms from time to time. We will post the updated Terms on the Website, and they will take effect immediately.
- 2.2. Your ongoing use of the Website after these Terms have changed will be treated as your acceptance of the updated Terms, so you should check these Terms regularly.
- 2.3. In certain parts of the Website, additional usage terms may apply and these will be drawn to your attention when you register an account and by hypertext links within the relevant part of the Website. You should read these additional usage terms carefully as they will govern your use of the relevant parts of the Website if you proceed to use them. These may be updated in a similar manner as clause 2.1 above and the provisions of clause 2.2 shall also apply to those terms in the same way.
3. Our liability
- 3.1. The Website is provided on an "as is" basis so whilst we endeavor to ensure the accuracy of the information placed on the Website we do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or correctness of such information or of any other content, description or material placed on or referred to in the Website. We do not warrant that the Website, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted.
- 3.2. Subject to clause 3.3 below, we shall not be liable to you for:
- 3.2.1. any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of business data suffered by you;
- 3.2.2. any loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable;
- 3.2.3. any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of:
- 126.96.36.199. any changes that we make to the Website, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Website or any part of it;
- 188.8.131.52. the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store any Submissions (and other data) maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Website ;
- 184.108.40.206. the availability of or result through reliance on, any third party websites accessed through hyperlinks in the Website (including goods and services supplied or made available through such third-party websites);
- 220.127.116.11. your failure to provide us with accurate registration information; or
- 18.104.22.168. your failure to keep your password or Website Account (as defined in clause 7) details secure and confidential, or your inclusion of any personal information within a Submission (as defined in clause 15.1).
- 3.2.4. The limitations on our liability to you in paragraph 3.2.3 shall apply whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such losses arising in advance.
- 3.3. We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by law.
4. Your liability
5. Linking from the Website
- 5.1. The Website may provide hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned by us, the content of which is not in our control. Accordingly, we cannot accept any responsibility for the content, materials (including goods or services) or practices featured on such websites. Links to such websites are not to be taken as our endorsement of them or any content within them or as a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature.
6. Use of our Content
- 6.1. All content which features on the Website which is provided by us or on our behalf including but not limited to the text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, sounds, videos, designs, written and other material (together, "Content") is protected by copyright, trademark rights and/or other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to us ("VFC Content").
- 6.2. You are permitted to download, print or copy any VFC Content from the Website, provided
- 6.2.1. do so only for your personal, non-commercial use;
- 6.2.2. acknowledge us as the source of the material; and
- 6.2.3. do not use the VFC Content in any other manner.
- 6.3. You must apply to us using our online contact form for the appropriate consent and conditions to use the VFC Content for any use other than as set out in clause 6.2.
- 6.4. We reserve any other uses of, and rights in, the VFC Content so you must ask our prior permission for these as set out above. We will not always be able to give our consent.
- 6.5. For certain VFC Content (such as part of any pay-per-view arrangement), or where our suppliers have required us to do so, separate and/or additional usage terms may apply and these will be marked on the relevant part of the Website.
- 6.6. You must not, nor try to, make mass, automated or systematic extractions of the VFC Content, or use it to create or include it within another paper or electronic database, or try to re- sell or re-distribute it. We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict the way in which other sites link to or frame or re-present any of the VFC Content.
7. Registration for a Website Account
- 7.1. Whilst enjoyment of some of our Website content does not require registration and can be accessed as a casual visitor, there are areas where access and/or the ability to interact with other users on the Website requires completion of a simple registration process in order to obtain a username and password necessary to access these areas.
- 7.2. We will open an account for you when you complete your registration for the Website (the "Website Account"). You must provide complete and accurate information about yourself, and notify us to keep this information up to date.
- 7.3. You need to select a password to access your Website Account. You agree not to reveal your password to other users as your Website Account is at risk if you let someone use it inappropriately.
- 7.4. It may be necessary for us to refuse some registration applications for example to prevent fraudulent use of the Website.
- 7.5. Maintaining the security and integrity of the Website is necessary to enable all our users to
use it safely and effectively. You agree:
- 7.5.1. not to abuse the access or registration process; and
- 7.5.2. to take responsibility for any improper or illegal use of your Website Account (including illegal or improper use by a third party who has used your password to access your Website Account) and repay to us with any costs and/or losses that we suffer as a result.
8. Closing your Website Account
9. Termination of your Website Account
- We may at any time, terminate your Website Account if:
- 9.1. you have breached any provision of these Terms or Rules or any other additional usage terms on this Website (or acted in such a manner which indicates that you cannot or do not intend to comply with these Terms or Rules or any other additional usage terms on this Website);
- 9.2. we decide to no longer provide an area on the Website for users to interact and/or access the VFC Content (which could be for commercial reasons);
- 9.3. we are required to do so by law;
- 9.4. despite our reasonable endeavors, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or
- 9.5. we no longer want to offer this service to you.
10. Terms held to be invalid or unenforceable
PART B - TERMS RELATING TO UGC
These terms apply to our use of any words, pictures, images, data, information or any other ‘user-generated content’ (“UGC”) that you provide directly to us or give us permission to use on third party websites and/or platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, Tik Tok and Twitter (the “Third Party Platforms”) and which we may wish to use on our website (the “Website”), our social media platforms, at any of our properties, on our marketing channels or in any other way as we may determine from time to time (“VFC Media”).
If you have any questions or queries as to how we will use your UGC or personal data, please contact the Fan Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org Or +2347034443601.
Please note that we reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without advance notice by posting a revised version of these terms on our website. Accordingly, you should review the terms each time you grant permission or authorization to feature your UGC.
Using UGC where you submit it through our digital platforms or social channels
Our digital platforms and social channels may allow you to supply UGC which can be accessed and viewed by both us and other users (each a "Submission").
- By making such a Submission, you acknowledge and represent that:
- you are the copyright owner of such UGC, or you have been granted the express permission of the copyright owner to make the Submission;
- you have or have been granted the rights necessary to grant us the licenses detailed below; and
- that, if applicable, each person depicted in any Submission has provided you with their express consent to use the Submission as envisaged in these Terms.
- Notwithstanding any other provision within these Terms, by making or agreeing to a Submission
you retain all ownership rights in the Submission, and grant:
- to us, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable license (with rights to sub-license) to reproduce, adapt, translate, reformat, display and/or distribute any such Submission (including, but not limited to, for promoting the Website and/or making the Submission available to other users of the Website) without acknowledging the source; and
- to any user of the digital platforms, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, license to access your Submission through the digital platforms, and to use, reproduce, display such Submission to the extent as permitted by the digital platforms functionality and these Terms.
- You understand and acknowledge that no sum (including compensation) will be paid to you with respect to the use of your Submission and that we shall be under no obligation to use all or part of the Submission either on the official digital platforms or for any other reason.
- If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these Terms, please do not submit your contribution as a Submission.
We reserve the right to, but you acknowledge that we are not under any obligation to, monitor any Submissions and you agree that you are entirely responsible for all Submissions that you (or a third party using our digital platforms) makes available to us. We reserve the right to edit, delete or remove without notification any Submission to our official channels that in our reasonable opinion fails to comply with these Terms. Furthermore, we reserve the right to edit, delete or remove without notification any Submission that in our reasonable opinion might infringe a third party's rights, or detract from the Website or in any way bring it, us or our name into disrepute. If you think that any Submission does not comply with these Terms or that you consider are inappropriate, offensive, infringes your or anybody else's rights, then please contact us immediately by using the ‘Report Abuse’ or ‘Report Post’ links (located within the relevant Submission) or if the report procedure has been used without response within a reasonable timeframe, then please send an email to email@example.com
Using UGC where we identify your content
Our Use of your UGC
From time to time, we (along with any of our authorised service providers that we may appoint from time to time) may identify UGC, including but not limited to any UGC we find on Third Party Platforms, that we would like to use as part of the VFC Media. The UGC selected and used by us will be used in accordance with these terms and conditions.
By agreeing that VFC may use the UGC, you hereby grant to VFC and its related companies, agents, licensees, sublicensees, franchisees, contractors, successors, legal representatives, assigns, and third-party service providers, marketing and public relations agencies, and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right to use the UGC in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to use as part of the VFC Media.
The Licensed Parties may use, display, publicly perform, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit and make publicly accessible the UGC in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
We may determine that the use of your personal data is necessary for the purpose of using and promoting the UGC. Where you agree that VFC may use the UGC, you grant VFC and the Licensed Parties the right to use your personal data in connection with any use of your UGC.